TheDerpGamer's Mod app
Ingame Name: TheDerpGamer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97214075

Time Played: 570 hours

When First Joined: Around this time last year

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 4pm-12am Eastern

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Tmod

What can you do to help the community: Late at night when the server is fairly populated and there are 1 or 2 trusted/tmods, ban req can stack up. Most wont get handled till hours later after the RDMer has more than they could when there are mods/admins on. I am normally on later at night so I can handle the RDMers before a ban req is needed.

Why you want to help the community: This community is so kind to me (for the most part) and I want to give back. I want to give new players the best TTT experience.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Yes

How did you find us?: About a year and a half ago my old community. I was pretty upset about it, so I took about a 1 month break from online games all together. I hopped around a few servers until I found one that the people (for the most part) were nice and welcoming.

Other: Ban Christian
If this is too soon fair enough
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
+1 I say you're a good boy.
+1 

Pros
- Great to RDM Jihas
- Helpful when needed
- Very Friendly to Noobs Tmods like me
- Gives off a really Joyful vibe and has kept it from the moment(2k17-2k18) I met him
- NGL I thought he was already Tmod/Mod whoops
- Joyous to have a crowbar fight regardless of traitor/det roles
- Willing to put in the effort when Searching through the forums

Cons 
- He runs when I try to RDM him
- Mic sucks, sounds like hes inside of a pot  I bought him a blue yeti. https://prnt.sc/hzqn00
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

I don't know, I think it may be too soon but I have no bad opinions on you as staff through the few interactions I've had with you
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I have never had any problems with you. Your Gametracker looks consistent and active. +1.
former admin2
+1 because you follow after the og derp aand youre a pretty valuable staff (who begged me to +1 you)
(01-12-2018, 10:30 PM)Turner Wrote: -1

nice
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
It's a +1 for me, consistently handles reports well and is unbiased when handling reports and staff duties.
+1 not really worried about time as much as ability, I've seen a mod get promoted off of 2weeks 5hours. I don't know your community time tho, but that may be your only limiting factor as mods usually are here and staff for awhile beforehand mod

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1 I've played with you often here lately and besides it just being an enjoyable time, you're a great staff member. I always see you on discord and on the server.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8146001]
I HAVE ALL THE MILK  I RAN OUT OF MILK  OKAY I LOST THE MILK!!!