Link's Moderator application
Ingame Name: HalfDemonLink

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:109028393

Time Played: 451.65

When First Joined: June/27/2018

Availability: any time unless I'm busy that day or something, PST

Rank Desired: Moderator 

Current Rank: Test Moderator

[b]What can you do to help the community?:[/b] I can help relieve some of the current responsibilities and continue to do the job I have been doing since I have been t-mod and trusted.

Why do you want to help the community?: Because I love it here the people I've met are amazing and the game is fun why not help out where I can

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):N/A

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...g-for-Tmod https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-for-staff My first moderator app  https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-s-mod-app

How did you find us?: I found the server one night while randomly hoping from one ph server to the next and liked it here so I stayed.

Other:
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
+0 
I haven't been able to play enough with you lately, so i can't give adequate feedback on improvements you've made or things you need to work on. 

Best of Luck
+1
I thought heavily on this before my vote.
You've shown you care, and don't plan on running. You are helpful, and you've calmed down on the trolling and shit posting.
You keep the server calm and fun for all. You do your job properly, and you know the rules well. I know you won't go inactive this time, because you've been striving to be better on the server, and I'm proud of you.
+0
I was not really sure what to put for this, I wrote three drafts before coming to a compromise with this. You still have issues on knowing when to stop doing specific things and inevitably have to be told to stop by a higher up. That isn't something we need, your time has also dropped off but I know the reasoning why. You do know the rules and rarely have to ask on common stuff anymore and you have gotten better but in all honesty I am on the fence with thinking you are ready and thinking you need more time. One of my things is the last time you got promoted you resigned within the first few weeks, will it happen again or are you willing to stay and be there?
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
I haven’t been on with you recently or long enough so I can’t really judge that much. But you have been causing trouble mostly on the discord where I have to tell you to stop. There’s certain things that you can’t say or do. I feel like you aren’t ready but you’re kinda are a little bit. So it’s a +0 for me. Probably for now. I might end up changing my answer
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1
Now maybe I don't have much of a say in this considering my inactivity, but I can say for a fact that your demeanor in general has improved SIGNIFICANTLY since your last mod app. Not to mention that you're a super active staff member who has learned to stop 95% of the time when you know you've gone too far. While that 5% maybe still there, everyone has those moments but you have gotten significantly better at them and you've never allowed them on server. I'd also like to mention that being a staff doesn't mean dedicating your entire time to the server. It just means volunteering the time you have to being there when needed. Which you still maintain by getting on server everyday and answering the discord on calls.

http://prntscr.com/lmada0
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
You get along with staff pretty well as well as most players. However, I have not been able to see how you handle situations with troublemakers on the server due to us not being on at the same time since your last application. I get a +0 but leaning towards a +1 unless I see/hear something otherwise.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Its always fun to have you on in the server ^O^Best of luck Link  + 1
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+0

I felt like you're not really for Moderator position. There are major problems via server/Discord with you included. Since after your previous application, you technically haven't tone down the sh*tposting ever since and whenever the players team switched, you'll not notice it due to "tabbing out", and I or others had to warn you . Despite that, you still are an active staff member with good amount of dedication, showing that you're willing to help. Fix these problems then I can take you seriously.
-1 for the memes. 

Jk +1 haven't been on for a while but link deserves this position because he is the most fun to play with on server and makes my times on server the best times ever.

Fallen Angel of Death for you baby ;3