Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi yes hello i would be very happy to have a lot of input this time thank u
Ingame Name: currently bunniey, usually NotRand, sometimes boob, sometimes a bunch of other things

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40546659
Discord Tag: NotRand#6969

Time Played: a lot (i have enough time, dont worry)

When First Joined: Jan 19, 2019 1:49 PM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 

Rank Desired: trusted

Current Rank: donor

What can you do to help the community: early on, just fill out reports and stuff, deal with late night hackers like i love to do, but i hope to eventually work up to doing the rules rewrite i was working on last year before dong stole the entire idea, some community events like i used to do a lil, some prizes, karaoke nights, all sorts of things like i did a bit when i was staff last  year

Why you want to help the community: i truly have always loved this community, despite its faults, and have tried to make it better (albeit in some very stupid ways, but i've come a long way form that), so yeah doing some grunt work while i build some trust back up would be amazing

How did you find us?: do not remember

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): yes unless theyve changed in the past year

Other: most of the juicy stuff can be found in the bans and the last staff app

i know this is a lot more low effort than the last one, but i just don't think there is much more to be said, just want it known that i think i am ready and i think i've been doing at least decently enough over the past month to prove that im on a decent path in the right direction

edit: since it is relevant i guesssss, game tracker times here woo!
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Boob/...145:27015/
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Bunni...145:27015/
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)

Messages In This Thread
hi yes hello i would be very happy to have a lot of input this time thank u - by bunniey - 09-28-2021, 10:17 PM