Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abdel's Mod App II
Ingame Name: Abdel, [green]Abdel, Agent Doge

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53483447

Time Played: 1217.32 Hours

When First Joined:  Dec 11, 2016 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Mid-afternoons to night times (mountain standard time)

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Moderator

What can you do to help the community?:  

I know that there’s a shortage of mod, so becoming one will help out the community with having someone as active as I’ve been. I try to keep the peace on server to the best of my abilities, and conduct myself in the best way I can on server. Always here to help lead the good apples around server, and the bad apples show them how the server works so they don’t get in too much trouble when they act out. 

Why do you want to help the community?: 

I’ve been here awhile now and I really don’t see myself going anywhere any time soon, so I have a lot of time to spend all around, but I choose to spend some of it on server. The community is what allows me to stay motivated to keep coming back. The good people that stick around are some of the sweetest and very fun people to play with on server. I’ve seen the server at its best and at its worst, so always wanting to be around makes me want to keep it where it is now. I want to be able to show newer players that dink’s a good community. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):

Other than joke bans, I don’t believe so

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...rusted-App (denied)

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ted-App-II (approved)

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...s-Tmod-App (approved)

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-s-Mod-App (denied)

How did you find us?:  Server hopping

Other: 
https://gyazo.com/859c8d576ddf314507d63005ef7a46ad (here's my past month time if you're curious about that

When it comes to staffing we're always learning and coming across new faces everyday we decide to hop on. I make mistakes at times, I ain't perfect all the time, but I'll always try my best. Thanks for reading
+1

He knows his ways on helping the server, He's nice, He is compatible for Mod, and he is active!

Abdel, I've known you since I returned from the server back in the beginning of 2020, and your still the person I think everyone would know.

Good Luck Bro!
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
Hey Abdel, 
Thank for applying for the position of Moderator. 

A few things for you.. 

Just kidding mate. 

I will happily give you a +1 on this application. 

Here's why:

Over the past year I've had the great opportunity to watch you grow within the community and take a few beatings along the way, the best part being that you didn't let that drag you down. You held your head high and learned from your mistakes on multiple occasions. 

You've also been very active on server and from my own observations I have seen you handle many hairy situations very well. 

You've grown in a very positive way. 

You've learned to ask for help and ask questions when you need clarification. 

We do indeed need more active Moderators as Majority of Bans over the past month have been handled by Fish (which isn't bad but isn't good). I'm not +1 your application because we need more active moderators, I am in support of your advancement because you have shown serious growth. 

Good Luck Abdel. Moderator is a fun position (not being sarcastic).
I don't even have to play this game to know this man is going to do well. Forums, Discord, in game, he's everywhere, and he's always doing good. The only problem I have with him is that he kicks my ass every time I would get on >:(

+1
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
+1

Abdel is always on and ready to help with anything from trolls and ghosters to newbies having questions. Helps out other staff and answers any questions or debates they may have about any issues on server. He doesn't drag out punishments, he gives the correct warnings and enforces the correct procedures when dealing with anyone not following the rules or advice given by staff.

Good luck Abdel
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

hey Abby glad you applying for Moderator, I'm going with a +1 He's very helpful when hacker/trolls/ghosters are on He enforces the rules when someone breaks the rules, when I'm on the server it's always fun playing with abby he brings the good vibes "like hey come hang with us and come back" type of vibe

Good luck Abby <3
See you on the Battlefield
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
+1

Hey Abdel ! glad you applying for Moderator,You always helped against the trolls in the game.
You helped me a lot when I just came to this server.and you still help newcomers a lot.

Good Luck!
Ok before I went on a break 

I have been with playing with Abdel on both Murder and Ph.

From what I could see he is a chill player. Knows the rules and is firm on it from time to time. He is fun to play with also and you can vibe with him. If anything I'm happy to see you from where you were before from Donor to potentially Mod. 

Best of luck dummy
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Abdel, you have shown great improvement. Before you were told to work on stuff and you have fixed all of the stuff that was holding you back. You’re right we are short on mods since I have a lot of stuff going on in real life. But yes I do believe you are ready for moderator +1 good luck Abdel
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
this is a +1 for me i have seen you on all the time you are fast to help someone out or tell them that they are doing something wrong best of luck
[Image: tenor.gif]