Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets try.
Ingame Name: BIIG_SAD

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:4457298

Time Played:appx >400 hr
When First Joined:  approx. fall 2021

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): evenings after like 9pm EST

Rank Desired: Admin

Current Rank: Moderator

What can you do to help the community?: In these trying times, I wish to step up to the Admin rank to fill the vacancy left by Milk and Possum. I think that, while rough around the edges, I think I can help maintain cohesiveness amongst the PH team. 

Why do you want to help the community?: I have been here so long. At this point, I want one thing, which is the community to remain the good place it has (mostly) been. there have been a fair share of ups and downs, and while I think that sometimes I don't agree with other people, one thing I can agree with all of us is that we love this place enough to hang around, to interact with our friends here, and to play on these servers.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): yeah, a whole lotta joke bans

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):
Trusted app 1 (D)

Trusted app 2 (A)

Tmod app 1 (D)

Tmod app 2 (A)

Mod App 1 (D)

Mod App 2 (A)

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? yes, of course.

How did you find us?: joined way back, stayed.

Other:
-IK my playtime in recent has been low/nonexistent. this is because its exam season. Once that is over I will play more.

I didnt write an essay this time. Yipee!
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
I unfortunately don't have enough time with you to judge your skills so i will not vote, but i will say being an admin is more than just dealing with PH. You are now a face of the community as the whole and unfortunately i feel you don't have the confidence of those outside of ph
[Image: J6yUs0g]
-1 i've never seen you contribute anything of value to a discussion, and that's a pretty major part of being an admin
this was asked to be posted by someone who wishes to remain anonymous

-1 I definitely admire the action taken to apply for admin. But therr are still things that you need to work on. First, you recently posted that you were taking a break a few days ago due to irl stuff and I worry that being admin would definitely add more stress to your plate and second, to bounce off that you see the kind of stress an admin has to deal with, this isnt an easy thing to do. I think you need more time and to make sure that things in your life are well enough before taking on this big of a role.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Are you sure this is what you want to apply for? Im not trynna put you out there but you were thinking about resigning recently? And especially after this shitshow of a week, this community is burning.
ermmmm you consistently have some of the worst takes on almost every issue this community faces. and didn't you just say you were taking a break? i dont think we should set the precedence in this community that admins become admins simply to have someone fill an empty spot, admins should become admins because they're admin material. -1
[Image: kirby.gif]
Tbh idk what to vote for this. I do see how you are doing for PH even though it's not much and you are a great mod for it. But I do agreed on what others are saying as well. I understand that PH have no admins rn and you are stepping up the spots which I can applause for your effort to step up the plate. 

Idk if I can be neutral here but I am a +1/-1 for rn.
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
Ok... dude again I do like you. I recognize that you are actually a very understanding and fun person when actually talking with you. and I think maybe EVENTUALLY (maybe) I could see you as admin but I gotta -1 this for now. I've seen you around on the server for quite some time, and while staff wise I do think you did a good job as t-mod and are doing fine as mod, admin role is wayyyy more then that. I'm sure you already know that though. 

Another concern to me is the fact that you were taking a break in one of your posts a bit back. I know you have exams at the moment so I get the temporary break ofc, but I've heard you mentioning about resigning enough times to where I just dont think admin position would benefit you, and would honestly be worse mentally especially after a dumpster fire of a week like this. 

Another thing is that sometimes I don't personally think you handle yourself all the best in some of the discussions on the forums. Especially with some of your takes (which trust me I and all of us are gonna have a bad take here and there).. idk it just doesnt seem like something I'd want from an admin if that makes sense?

You have been a good friend to me since I've met you BIIG_SAD, but I'd feel like I am a terrible friend if I were to just +1 without thinking about the negatives too. I hope you know I mean everything as nice as possible, I just hope you take constructive feedback and are able to work on some things before applying again. I know we REALLY could use an admin right now, but I don't think we should make anyone admin just to fill a space thats empty if that makes sense. Good luck to you though!
(04-15-2024, 10:37 AM)NO NAME Wrote: Ok... dude again I do like you. I recognize that you are actually a very understanding and fun person when actually talking with you. and I think maybe EVENTUALLY (maybe) I could see you as admin but I gotta -1 this for now. I've seen you around on the server for quite some time, and while staff wise I do think you did a good job as t-mod and are doing fine as mod, admin role is wayyyy more then that. I'm sure you already know that though. 

Another concern to me is the fact that you were taking a break in one of your posts a bit back. I know you have exams at the moment so I get the temporary break ofc, but I've heard you mentioning about resigning enough times to where I just dont think admin position would benefit you, and would honestly be worse mentally especially after a dumpster fire of a week like this. 

Another thing is that sometimes I don't personally think you handle yourself all the best in some of the discussions on the forums. Especially with some of your takes (which trust me I and all of us are gonna have a bad take here and there).. idk it just doesnt seem like something I'd want from an admin if that makes sense?

You have been a good friend to me since I've met you BIIG_SAD, but I'd feel like I am a terrible friend if I were to just +1 without thinking about the negatives too. I hope you know I mean everything as nice as possible, I just hope you take constructive feedback and are able to work on some things before applying again. I know we REALLY could use an admin right now, but I don't think we should make anyone admin just to fill a space thats empty if that makes sense. Good luck to you though!
Hi no name.

Thanks for the constructive feedback.

Yes, everything you said is true, but I think I can press on. I do think sometimes about resigning, but I think that's true of almost everyone. Do I have L takes that aren't agreed with? Of course, but everyone has times where their takes are hot Ls. 

Thanks no name.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD