Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
things to avoid: posting staff app after ostracizing yourself more from staff team
SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:40546659

Discord Tag: NotRand#6969

Time Played: in game it says like 800 hours but i'm sure there's more

When First Joined: Jan 19, 2019 1:00 PM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Pretty much whenever I'm usually on, nights, all weekend, days off, just depends

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: Oh, same as usual. Handle reports, be a voice, pree good with figuring out the best way to handle ingame issues, all the jazz I used to do but with only trusted powers, some community fun stuff, karaoke nights comin back, BGO nights maybe who knows, giveaways, all that fun stuff.

Why you want to help the community: I care about it, lord knows I care about it a good bit despite people thinking I don't, I like to think I've proved that I really do time and time again.

How did you find us?: Just the server list

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: These get more and more barebones as I make them, but that's just because if you want to know things, looking at the past ones is easier than me retyping everything. I guess I should address the controversy over that one post I made recently, but I do still think I handled that in the best of my ability given the circumstances and information made public, including the feelings of some of the relevant parties I was/am concerned over with the whole ordeal. This will by no means mean I don't respect the admins and their decisions most of the time, everyone knows I'm just outspoken about many issues, and will especially continue to be so when it comes to things like racism, transphobia, pedophilia, etc. As for any allegations that it was made to stir up drama, that was in no way the reason. Multiple people wanted to make a similar post because the outcome seemed ridiculous, and I said I would simply to put it on someone that that kind of post is expected out of. I even told Matt prior to my posting it, I knew drama would happen from it, but that wasn't really what I wanted from it. If there are any other questions or concerns, please do ask on this post or in my messages, and I will likely address them all here even if they're dm'd to me via discord. Thank you c:

Also, once again, I won't be offended at another denial, especially after this last post, and don't hold it against anyone. Just making sure that's known. I'm always just still happy to be around.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)

Messages In This Thread
things to avoid: posting staff app after ostracizing yourself more from staff team - by bunniey - 11-04-2021, 04:08 PM