Scoovie's punishment poll
Jesse's ted talk about toxcity
Matt_Strongrule's "how to rant"

The Behemoth(s)

Addressing The Toxicity In The Community 

Transparency in the Community: An Honest Answer and the Fallout

This is sort of a compilation and response to the recently opened 
Jax's Adressing

Now i do not have the place, or platform to respond in any proper or genuine way and if i did i know any Staff, Regulars and Donors would tell me whats up and the "Hey wanna talk bUdDY" I feel like thats a constant sometimes but im not making a community leave so those complaints are for 2099.

Now i could give my responses, opinions and ect. about all of these threads, the current one and future ones but as you can read through some of these theres a lot of similarities and how the good ol' "
No matter how much you write nothing will change" and i stopped looking for threads at the tick of 8 - 25 - 2019, and i could go farther (example Turner) but im stopping there for A. some of these were cause because of ATTITC B. its the time point i think that is fair because it really was a pinned mark on the community map, but in my opinion people keep making fun of the thread and its a good meme but i find it to be a good thread its a great way to show staff will do something and will make sure that when shit happens shit gets ended. I don't see any of the backround drama but reading resignations, community leaves, regular players responses and ect. sometimes its clear that thats something that should be touched upon not by the admins or dink himself but every staff member currently on the team inactive or not you have an opinion (this is ASSUMING for the parts specificly about other players and foward facing opinions and again i dont see the drama but us as players see the butt end of it but  thats a givin) and i see alot in resignations or in discord with personal dms/messages in the main discord is people starting to loose confidence and faith in there staffing ability's. You yes you including everyone go to a staff member you don't talk to or maybe one you well respect or even the outliers and tell them there doing a good job, give them a pat on the back. but say its someone you have beef with you arnt fond of them or they are a bad staff, well.. tell them to have a good fucking day dosen't matter how garbage of a human they may have/is/were been just tell them to have a good motherfucking day. Coming from me a Donor i understand this can be seen as "do your job" or "you guys are so dumb" Its not everyone who is on the current staff team and plenty before are/were amazing and keep up the good shit. (except noclip he stinky)

I'm not saying more on this thread but again there are so many things i could say hundreds even but i know its not my place, and i wish to be a bit backlash free. Something i do acknowledge is i added some threads but people may not understand the same things i see without an explanation but thats okay i guess. i wish everyone a good day and a very Addressed day.

(all hyperlinked)
Feel free to add some in post of these kind of threads in post 
moved fish's thread to behemoths 
~disclaimers~
all my opinions
don't think im trying to dig up past drama this is just something iv wanted to work on for a while and Jax's post gave me that motivation
Do not witch hunt, not what this is ment for
To staff directly, im not targeting you directly nor am i trying to flame you or anyone

Matt_strongrule: and thus, it begins
and to Laced Xanax and other shitters of the post: please spare this one of your memes

to be honest more of a compilation but eh
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)

Messages In This Thread
Addressing The Complaints In The Forums - by Deer-ly - 02-26-2021, 11:54 PM